Antony’s current girlfriend – and mother of his child – Rosilene Silva leaves their Cheshire mansion with a suitcase amid claims Man United star threatened his ex while she was pregnant, damaged her breast implants and sliced her finger

new balance

free keto book

Rosilene Silva, the girlfriend of Manchester United star Antony, has been seen leaving their Cheshire mansion hours after the Brazil axed the forward over allegations that he assaulted a former partner.

Antony’s ex-girlfriend Gabriela Cavallin claimed that the Man United forward attacked her while she was pregnant, damaged her breast implant, left her with cuts and threatened to throw her out of a speeding car.

The 23-year-old winger issued a statement denying the accusations on Monday night.

Brazil have dropped him from their squad for the World Cup qualifiers against Bolivia and Peru and called up Arsenal’s Gabriel Jesus as a replacement.

Silva, who struck up a relationship with Antony in Brazil when the pair were teenagers, left their Cheshire home with a suitcase.

Rosilene Silva, the girlfriend of Antony, left the couple's home after Brazil axed the forward amid allegations that he had assaulted his ex-girlfriend

See also  Bronze and Hemp head England to winning start against Scotland | Women's Nations League

Rosilene Silva, the girlfriend of Antony, left the couple’s home after Brazil axed the forward amid allegations that he had assaulted his ex-girlfriend

Man United's Antony has been removed from the Brazil squad after his ex-girlfriend accused him of threatening her while pregnant, damaging breast implants and cutting her finger

Man United’s Antony has been removed from the Brazil squad after his ex-girlfriend accused him of threatening her while pregnant, damaging breast implants and cutting her finger

The DJ and influencer Gabriela Cavallin made the allegations against her former partner with investigations ongoing

The DJ and influencer Gabriela Cavallin made the allegations against her former partner with investigations ongoing

Silva, who gave birth to the couple’s son in 2019, was picked up from their home as Antony faces allegations made by Cavallin.

Cavallin has filed a complaint against Antony to Greater Manchester Police having originally alleged four incidents of domestic violence, bodily injury and threat to authorities in Sao Paulo in June.

She went into further detail with Brazilian website UOL on Monday, revealing WhatsApp screenshots and pictures of her injuries.

Cavallin accused Antony of attacking her in a car in June of last year when they were on holiday in Brazil and threatening to push her out of the vehicle at high speed.

She followed the player to Manchester when he joined United from Ajax for £81.3million and claims she was the victim of another assault in January which dislodged a breast implant and left her with a cut head.

The final attack, she claims, happened in May when Antony threatened her with a glass and she cut a finger trying to defend herself.

‘I was really scared that I wouldn’t be able to get out of the house,’ she said. ‘Antony locked the door and wouldn’t let me go out. I had my finger open, all hurt. He broke my things, took my passport.’

Antony issued a statement on Monday night denying the allegations from Cavallin. ‘I can say with confidence that the accusations are false,’ he wrote on social media.

Cavallin, a DJ and influencer, filed a police report in Brazil in June and then spoke out on TV

Cavallin, a DJ and influencer, filed a police report in Brazil in June and then spoke out on TV

Cavallin said she needed stitches to her breast after Antony allegedly injured her

Cavallin said she needed stitches to her breast after Antony allegedly injured her

Antony posted a statement in Portuguese on Instagram in June as he stressed his innocence

Antony posted a statement in Portuguese on Instagram in June as he stressed his innocence

‘My relationship with Ms Gabriela was tumultuous, with verbal offenses from both sides, but I never practiced any physical aggression.

‘I trust the ongoing police investigations will reveal the truth about my innocence.’

The Brazil FA confirmed Antony’s removal from their national team squad on Monday.

‘In order to safeguard the alleged victim, the player, the Brazilian national team and the CBF, the organisation informs that Antony has been removed from the Brazilian national team,’ a statement read.

Man United declined to comment but could now come under pressure to take action having suspended Mason Greenwood for 18 months after he was arrested for attempted rape and assault in January 2022.

The Crown Prosecution Service dropped all charges against Greenwood – which the forward denied – in February of this year.

United decided that he could no longer play for the club following a six-month investigation and sent him on loan to Spanish team Getafe last week.

The allegations against Antony add to the issues facing Man United boss Erik ten Hag.

It has emerged that Ten Hag’s preference for starting Antony on the right wing is believed to be one of Jadon Sancho’s gripes with the United manager.

Sancho is at odds with Ten Hag after publicly disputing the Dutchman’s claims that poor training levels were the reason behind his exclusion from the squad at Arsenal on Sunday.

Sancho and Ten Hag are set to hold talks during the international break, although it is unclear if the player will be fined for his social media post claiming to be a scapegoat.

IT’S ALL KICKING OFF! 

It’s All Kicking Off is an exciting new podcast from Mail Sport that promises a different take on Premier League football.

It is available on MailOnline, Mail+, YouTube, Apple Music and Spotify.

anti radiation

new balance


Source link

crypto quantum